2019 Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD with autopilot
Premium car conditions:
4 months reservation deposit required (£3,196), which will be taken off your first 4 subscription payments. After the first month, the deposit is refundable if you want to swap/cancel.
- Colour: Solid black
- All Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 0-60 mph in 4.5s
- 145 mph top speed
- 5 doors, 5 seats
- 12-way power adjustable front and rear heated seats
- Premium audio – 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps, and immersive sound
- Satellite-view maps with live traffic visualisation and navigation
- In-car internet streaming music & media
- Internet browser
- Location-aware automatic garage door opener
- LED fog lamps
- Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
- Auto-dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
- Music and media over Bluetooth®
- Custom driver profiles
- Centre console with storage, 4 USB ports and docking for 2 smartphones
Full Self-Driving Capability:
- Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from motorway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
- Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the motorway.
- Autopark: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
- Summon: your parked car will come to find you anywhere in a car park. Really.
Features coming later this year:
- Recognise and respond to traffic lights and stop signs.
- Automatic driving on city streets.
All Wheel Drive (AWD):
Tesla All-Wheel Drive has two independent motors that digitally control torque to the front and rear wheels—for far better handling and traction control. Your car can drive on either motor, so you never need to worry about getting stuck on the road.